Star sighting in NYC
Despite my many visits to all the star studded cities (i.e. LA, SF, NYC), I have yet to run into someone famous...until last Sunday!
Mike and I were in NYC over the weekend. As we were leisurely strolling along the streets of Lower East side/Nolita area, I noticed a couple approached toward us. They were like any other NYC couples, nothing really stood out about them. But for some reason, i thought i would take a glance their way. By the time it dawned on me who i was looking at, the lady gave me the "oh, you know who i am" look. I quickly turned my gaze back onto the street ahead. Once they walked further passed us, i quickly told mike who i just saw. The lady just walked by us is GRACE!! Grace from Will & Grace. Deborah Messing!!
So yeah, that was my highlight of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment